Vibration analysis made easy
Who said being a vibration analyst was easy? There sure is a lot to know.
iLearnVibration can give you the (refresher) training and help you practice your new skills. But at the end of the day, you are in the hot seat - it is up to you to view a spectrum, find the patterns, and interpret what they mean. Your job depends on it...
iLearnVibration [Interpreter] can help. It reads the spectrum directly from the computer screen (it supports RBMWare, Odyssey, Machine Analyst, ASCENT, ExpertALERT, OMNITREND, and other packages), it reveals the hidden patterns, and offers diagnostic suggestions (with detailed explanations, including animations and sample spectra).
You don't have to use it on every spectrum; just the spectra that are tough to analyze, or where you think a fault condition may exist (but you can't solve it).
Using Interpreter is easy:
1. View the spectrum in your analysis software as usual.
2. Drag the Interpreter "helping-hand" icon from the system tray to the graph.
3. Markers will appear to indicate where harmonic or sideband patterns have been found.
4. One or more suggestions for each pattern is given (misalignment, looseness, etc.)
5. An explanation is provided for each suggestion.
6. If you own the iLearnVibration training, it can be opened at the topic that describes that fault condition.
You can go a lot further with Interpreter. You can build machine models, recall bearings from a database (to check frequencies), overlay forcing frequency labels, and more. Interpreter is very powerful, but you can keep it very simple too.
| iLearnVibration | iLearnAlignment | Pricing |
To ORDER or for further information, please call us at 414-218-8088 or